Wednesday, October 3, 2012

"WHY ALWAYS ME" Mario Balotelli and pregnant ex girlfriend Raffaella Fico back together

"WHY ALWAYS ME" Mario Balotelli and pregnant ex girlfriend Raffaella Fico back together


Let me give you a brief history of their rocky relationship. Mario and Raffaella dated for about a year. They broke up in April 2012 after Rafaella accused Mario of cheating. Two months later the model announced she was pregnant. Mario said he would only accept the pregnancy after a paternity test. Last week, the 22 year Manchester City footballer said he would be patching up his relationship with his pregnant ex. He said:
'I have decided to try again with Raffaella. The DNA test has not been performed and has nothing to do with my decision. In any case, I would have asked for the test in that situation with anyone, not just Raffaella. I am sorry for everything that has happened over the last few months and above all for what has been said and written. I ask once again for you all to respect our private life that in the future must remain private, a pledge taken by me and Raffaella. There will be no further statements or interviews.'
A week later, photos surface of the two kissing. Awwwww, how sweet! All's well that ends well!


0 comments:

Post a Comment