Saturday, October 20, 2012

Reason Behind WizKid Vs Davido Fight

 Reason Behind WizKid Vs Davido Fight


Wizkid and Davido has been in news for a long time now in the Nigeria Music but the fans does not know what cause the fight between the fight of Wizkid and Davido, According to the gossip spreading around Davido has formerly invited Wizkid to come and record with him in the studio but the beat that Davido prepared for the song was not accepted by Wizkid, weezy thinks that the beat is below standard and that actually makes Davido to be Upset so they decide to go part-ways doe wizkid and Davido has a role model in common who happens to be Wande Cole but it looks like ever since Davido has decide to join the Koko Master D'banj Record Label Don Jazzy ask Wande Cole to stay away from Davido.
Last month Wizkid fans started to as for his reply on the status update of Davido on twitter and wizkid replied that "sincerely, I don’t know how someone could picture that I’m scared of Davido’s access into the Nigeria music scene. For me not to make it delicate I think it’s something referred to my team. Even the story had it that the whole of EME is jumpy over his debuting"

On the 8th of this month another source report that Davido is tweeting that he is currently working alongside Wizkid in the studio for their collaboration, we can't confirm if the gossip about their collaboration is true but it will be in favor of the two artist to put aside their beef for the sake of their fans



2 comments:

  1. Hello viewer am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood and became rich, I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times, before I finally come across a testimony on net so I contacted the agent, I was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain the membership form which I did and today am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $360 millions dollars in my personal account as a new member in Africa and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want...... I know so many people may be on my lane also looking for help.Here is his mail greatilluminatiman666@gmail.com You can get in touch with him.OR contact him with this number +2347063033547

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a 10 player in my team, if you known that you can play well, do well to contact the team manage on +2348160012850. Will are in ABUJA, this is a new team PRIME F C ball club, don't miss this opportunity, this can change your life time......

    ReplyDelete