Sunday, October 14, 2012

Truck Pusher Stab Prostitute To Death

Truck Pusher Stab Prostitute To Death

 A simply identified as Samuel Akuro, 22, is now in police net for allegedly stabbing a female to death in the oil-rich city of , Delta State. The suspect, it was gathered, also stabbed himself out of fear of the mob, when it dawned on him that his victim had died.

According to Saturday Tribune, the incident started when the visited a brothel along Okere road and approached two ladies, who separately turned him down. Sources disclosed that the prostitutes refused Samuel because he did not have money, though he was well known as a regular customer.
Samuel however tried another brothel at No 26, two buildings away from the first one. Here, his advances were again rejected until he saw the deceased, who had been his regular customer and had also rejected his move. According to security sources, “It was at this stage that Samuel became angry and drew a bottle, broke it and stabbed the girl (whose identity was yet to be ascertained at the time of filing this report). When he realized that the girl was dying and there was a surging crowd advancing towards the hotel, Samuel, afraid of being mobbed, stabbed himself with the aim of committing suicide.”
Meanwhile, Samuel has been apprehended by security men from “A” Division Police, , and taken to the Central Hospital for treatment under the watchful eyes of the police. Looking restless, Samuel Akuro, who hails from Ewu in Ughelli South Local Government Area, said he did not know what came over him on the day he stabbed the to death. In his words, “I wanted to kill myself that day, but at the river, I was rescued. I later went to the hotel at Okere road because the girls have been ‘eating’ my money. I found myself in this hospital where I was told that I stabbed a girl to death at the hotel… I don’t know how it happened and if a man of God should come here now, he will know that something is wrong with me,” he said at the Central hospital before he was transferred to the Delta State Teaching Hospital, Oghara.

0 comments:

Post a Comment