Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Lagos Traffic Law: Obasanjo Utility Farm Van Seized For Driving On BRT Way


Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo and Lagos state governor Babatunde Raji Fashola are presently engaged in a proxy war of sorts. This follows the seizure of a utility vehicle belonging to Obasanjo Farms at Ota by men of the Lagos State Transport Management Authority (LASTMA).

It was alleged that sometime last week, the vehicle violated Lagos state traffic laws hence it was impounded and efforts by the former president to ensure its prompt release hit brick walls.

In a move deemed as retaliatory, over 10 red-coloured LAG Bus belonging to Lagos State Government were forcefully diverted into the Obasanjo Farms compound in Ota between last Friday and Sunday, October 21.
This action has reportedly led to scarcity of the popular bus on Lagos-Abeokuta expressway while thousands of residents of Sango, Ota, Ifo and other settlements along the axis, have become stranded for the second day running while having a ripple effect on the cost of transportation in the area.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, foг ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you miggһt Ƅe a great author. I wiⅼl made certain to booҝmark your blog and ѡill often come back sometime soon. I want to encoᥙrage yourself to continue your great job, have a nice evening!
    cash for cars sydney
    scrap cars sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Generally I don't learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do it!
    Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very great post.
    cash for cars perth
    cash for car brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
    Thank yyou and good luck.
    top cash for car brisbane
    cash for cars brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing content and needs more information on this topic if you have, please share it with me. I’m here to introduce an amazing platform park ridge wreckers here you can sell your all-dumb vehicle and get cash. It’s time to clean your garage contact us now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cash For Cars NearbyOctober 9, 2023 at 5:00 AM

    Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!Very useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time.
    cash for scrap cars sydney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent post. I will certainly come back to read more of the articles about food. We love to try new receipts.
    sell my car brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cash For All Car BrandsOctober 9, 2023 at 5:39 AM

    While marketing can be tricky, it is the content that makes the site important. If you provide informative content that serves the needs of your visitors, word will spread.
    sell my junk car in brisbane

    ReplyDelete