Sunday, October 14, 2012

Traffic Sellers Have Grab My Boobs In Public

Traffic Sellers Have Grab My Boobs In Public


Cossy Orjiakor is a household name. For an average Nigerian, she is the b*obs' flaunting lady and to some elite, she is the highly intelligent actress, dancer cum singer who holds a master degree. But for whatever reason she is called, she is simply a woman with a good heart.
Cossy has disclosed one of the draw backs of being a celebrated actress in Nigeria. She recounts how some just grabbed her b*obs while stuck in traffic.

Hear her, "I was in the traffic one day and one of these guys who sell things in traffic just came and grabbed my b*obs and ran away. I was stunned. He was coming back the second time and when he saw my facial expression, he could not try it again. I was ready for him.


1 comments:

  1. Hello viewer am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood and became rich, I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times, before I finally come across a testimony on net so I contacted the agent, I was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain the membership form which I did and today am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $360 millions dollars in my personal account as a new member in Africa and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want...... I know so many people may be on my lane also looking for help.Here is his mail greatilluminatiman666@gmail.com You can get in touch with him.OR contact him with this number +2347063033547

    ReplyDelete